Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


Day 170 - Thursday 5/7/15 - Realized that maybe I'm more valuable than I thought.... Got a little extra dose of support today, and it really shifted my self-perception.....

Day 169 - Wednesday 5/6/15 - What a wonderful walk with my students this afternoon, made all the better by their goofiness that will forever be etched into my memory.

Day 168 - Tuesday 5/5/15 -  Grateful for one last indulgence!  Time to respect the food allergies and leave my body to be........

Day 167 - Monday 5/4/15 - Going to try to make a commitment to not judge so harshly..... I'm nice to everyone else, it's time to try and be nice to me.......

Day 166 - Sunday 5/3/15 - Enjoyed a soccer game this afternoon, watching students shine out of the classroom always makes me smile!

Day 165 - Saturday 5/2/15 - Wonderful evening with a wonderful friend enjoying wonderful food and wonderful conversation and wonderful views of a wonderful city.

Day 164 - Friday 5/1/15 - Survived a hard morning of questions from nine-year-olds that required only partially true answers.  It was hard.  Really hard.  But I didn't melt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?